Sunday, October 7, 2012

Universal Feelings

Sometimes, I need to remind myself of who I am. I need to remind myself of the things that I have done in the past, but things that I can also do in the future. It is never too late. I tend to forget that.
☾☾☾
Today, I went to Universal Studios with my family.
My sister drug me onto the Revenge of the Mummy. I'd only been on it once before when I was 13 and I vowed I would never go again, because the whole thing reminded me of schizophrenia (Splash Mountain at Disneyland reminds me of schizophrenia as well. Don't ask.) It was definitely not as scary as the 13 year old self in me made me believe it was going to be.
After, we went to Hardrock Cafe, and let me tell you. I was bold nd brash. I teamed up with two waiters and I gave my phone number to a cute boy. I was awkward and weird about it, but I would have been mad at myself if I hadn't done it. High fiving myself for my boldness.
^me^
I also bought two shirts that I'm going to be cutting! Excitedd.
And now, here is my theme park outfit for the day.

Interesting fact about my outfit: That skirt is actually a skort. That skort is actually made for a 14 year old child.

And now here are some pictures of my sister and I acting like tourist dweebz.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment